1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before? Get engaged.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Pfft, yeah. I did make my long-term resolution two years early, though.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Umm, no. Not that I know of.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? Cana-duh.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? Boofulladyallthetime.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 30th, knelt down in the sand under the swings at the Wyandotte Pier.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Scoring the job of my dreams.
9. What was your biggest failure? Dunno.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I got some nasty headaches a few times, and an ear/sinus infection
11. What was the best thing you bought? Kickass wedding rings.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? My old boss, for recommending me for this job
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Dubyuh's.
14. Where did most of your money go? Rent, bills, NOLA vacation.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? This fantastic-ass job.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003? Nothing in particular.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? A little happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Damned if I know, probably fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer at the moment, richer overall.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Certification studying
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Spending money on stuff.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? The folks and P are coming over, I'm going to cook them dinner.
21. Did you fall in love in 2003? Got that covered already.
22. How many one-night stands? Uh, no.
23. What was your favorite TV program? PVR recordings of CSI off of Kazaa/E-Donkey
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? That condescending fucknozzle in the building I just got out of
25. What was the best book you read? Sybex Server+ Study Guide
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Hooverphonic's Jackie Kane
27. What did you want and get? Again, a fantastic-ass job
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Does Sen To Chihiro count?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Went bar-hopping, ended up sitting with a sleeping bum while attempting to choke down Sambuca and watching hillbillies try to get laid in a little bar alcove of the Motor City Casino. Don't see the charm in the activity.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? This job coming a lot sooner.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? Stop wearing the stuff that looks like my mom picked it out.
32. What kept you sane? The booful lady, my PS2, this job, webcomics
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I don't pay much attention to stars.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Iraq.
35. Who did you miss? The users from my old building, Lexie, Jen, the booful lady since she moved in with the folks
36. Who was the best new person you met? A D, my new "team coordinator". He used to be the postmaster@ for my entire company.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: Network.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Uhh... Umm... "You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em Know when to walk away, know when to run."