||[Sep. 24th, 2002|09:59 am]
The Veritable TechNinja
|||||worried about sick P||]|
01. Your live journal "user name" & what it means:
It used to be ArcSin, like the arcsine function on a TI-81 calculator. Nobody got that.
02. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are?
7, as I've grown more and more distant since I started it.
03. How much about your life do you post to lj?
50%, mostly post about work and major events.
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
A few things I originally created this journal to post about, yes.
05. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
I made a survey to that effect once, it seems that the daily Forteana makes up for my literary shortcomings.
06. From who/how did you find out about lj?
engel and batwinged.
07. Has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
I've given out four codes that have been used.
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
10%, basically only upon request of their subject matter.
09. What is your favorite interest on lj?
The booful lady
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
Plenty, we learn by communicating with eachother.
11. How often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?
A lot less lately.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
I like gathering the Forteana, mostly.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/ flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?
A couple of times.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
Two people, for reasons above.
15. Who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?
Not going there.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
17. Of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
meta_x, minus the whole penis thing.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
When I enjoy their writing style, or when I've known them IRL beforehand.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
They've added me in order to "keep track of me", IE dig up dirt.
21. Is your "significant other" on lj?
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?
I find it funny I've never met alceria or graygauze. I'm flying witchchild up to DJ my wedding someday. gabey, vicissitude and theonebob would be good to know, albeit I wouldn't buy a plane ticket just to say hi.