||[Aug. 30th, 2001|08:47 am]
The Veritable TechNinja
1. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't? Escape the human condition|
2. What time of the day do you like to take a shit? Usually while I'm at work. I'm one of the rare workpoopers. My toilet at home is "inadequate to my pooflushing needs".
3. What is your ideal marriage location? The huge-ass house I'd just bought for us to live in
4. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play? Korg Triton
5. What's your favorite sexual position? side-by-side... I'd give you the proper term from the Kama Sutra, but I generally don't bring it to work with me
6. Favorite fabric? Velvet. Someone please kill this wimpy little goth inside
7. Something you love and hate? Buying a couch
8. What kind of bedding do you use? Plain black T-shirt sheets. I'm a bed minimalist
9. What kind of soap do you use? I don't know, it's green I think
10. Do you tell your friends about your sex life? To some extent
11. What's the one language you want to learn? Nihongo
12. How do you eat an apple? I don't
13. What do you order at a bar? (in Canada, mind you) J�ger and ginger ale
14. Have you ever pierced your body parts? Never pierced myself, no
15. Do you have tattoos? Big plans, no results
16. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted? Sure, but I don't think I'd ever get plastic surgery
17. What's one of the "funnest" things you've ever done? The butt patrol. Ask me when I'm drunk. No, this has nothing to do with sex.
18. Do you drive stick? I can shift reasonably well, but I'm only a few steps above "can't find it, grind it"
19. What's one trait you hate in a person? Ulterior motives
20. What's the soonest that you've slept with someone (or hypothetically)? One-night stand a few times, all with women I've known for a good while beforehand
21. What kind of watch(es) do you wear? The one my dad gave me that he won as a door prize
22. Most frivolous purchase? $100-and-something on one stupid outfit at Sak's that I almost never wear.
23. Do you consider yourself materialistic? I consider myself to be beyond materialism, but I return often
24. What do you cook the best? Yang Chow fried rice
25. Favorite writing instrument? Keyboard. My handwriting sucks ass.
26. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in? Neither
27. Do you have anything monogrammed? Nope. Have a few pairs of pants that my mom managed to "tag" with my name when I moved out for college
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Hell no.
29. What's one car you will never buy? A pickup truck/SUV/anything abusively huge for no reason
30. Have you ever done drugs? Not hard drugs, but yes
31. What kind of books do you like to read? Technical manuals, Mythos fiction, theosophy, religious texts
32. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Hire a CPA to help me keep track of it all
33. Burial or cremation? Burial
34. How many online journals do you read regularly? 24, plus a few of my closer friends' "friends" pages.
35. What's one thing you're a sore loser at? Fighting games
36. If you don't like a person, how do you show it? I lose my tact and start being rude and discourteous
37. How many drinks before you're tipsy? 3
38. Favorite kind of p0rn? Odd pr0n. Stileproject pr0n.
39. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends? Uh, yes.
40. Do you cry in front of friends? I don't think I've cried since some time last year
41. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people? obnoxious
42. What's one thing you like to do alone? think
43. What's the worst thing you ever said to someone? "Suckle the shit from my 'roids, you cock-smoking fucknozzle"
44. Are you a giver or a taker? I'm a good-natured, open and giving person. This means I'm a sucker.
45. What have you stolen before? Batteries, but that's the only thing I can remember
46. When's the right time to go to the bathroom in front of your significant other? Never.
47. Favorite communication method? Actual speech
48. What is one thing you don't leave home without? Smokes
49. How often do you have sex? not as often as I'd like
50. What's the most painful experience you've ever had? Having a surgical needle specifically designed to core out a section of flesh rammed through the head of my penis.